Personal data protection
1.Who is responsible for handling your personal data at www.euroholds.com and the APP
PRETOICA S.L. with VAT number ESB98119118, based on POL. IND. “C” C/ RONDA Sequia de la vila, 17 Naves 5-6 CP 46800 Xativa (Valencia), phone 962254780 and email email@example.com is responsible for handling your personal data.
2. How do we use the personal data we collect?
PRETOICA S.L. uses the personal data you provide to respond to your queries over our website, fulfill administrative, fiscal and accounting requirements, fulfill and deliver orders from our online store, and send promotional information.
This personal data is stored for the duration of the commercial relationship or until you request its erasure or for as long as required for EUROHOLDS to comply with legal obligations.
3. Do we send promotional information?
In our newsletter / email list subscription section, PRETOICA S.L. requests your express consent for permission to send promotional communications regarding products related to euroholds by email or other media.
4. Why do we collect and process personal data?
PRETOICA S.L. processes personal data based on the following legal justifications:
- The express consent of users to the collection of their personal data.
- Compliance with Spanish law (Real Decreto 1619/2012, November 30th) regarding invoicing and accounting obligations for businesses.
5. Who do we send this data to?
Personal data may be sent to third parties when required by law, for example to carriers for delivery of orders, or to financial institutions or government agencies. Personal data may also be sent to other companies within the PRETOICA group for promotional communications, as detailed in the Euroholds newsletter during the subscription process.
6. What are your rights regarding the personal data you have provided?
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection and processing restriction over the personal data collected by PRETOICA S.L.
- Right to access: You have the right to be informed about the purpose of data processing, the categories of data processed and the possible transmission of data and to whom, of how long the data will be stored, of your right to request a rectification or erasure of data, to limit or object to the processing of the data, of your right to file a claim with the relevant authorities responsible for data processing, and of the proper guarantees regarding the transfer of data outside of the European Union.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have inaccurate personal data corrected or missing data completed, and to make a request for rectification verbally or in writing.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to have your personal dated erased under certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing: You have a right to request that PRETOICA SL suspend the processing of your personal data if you have contested the accuracy of the data, while its accuracy is being determined; if the data has been unlawfully processed and the you oppose erasure and request restriction instead; if PRETOICA no longer needs the personal data but you need you to keep it in order to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim; or you have objected to the processing your data and PRETOICA is considering whether its legitimate grounds override your objection.
- Right to object: You have the right to oppose the processing of your data for personal reasons, unless compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the individual exist; or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
7. How do we collect personal data?
Personal data is obtained directly from the users of our website or their legal representatives.
PRETOICA collects the following types of personal data:
- Personal data: Name, surname and ID number.
- Physical mailing addresses and email addresses.
- Marketing information.
- Financial and banking information.